Branch opened in 1976. To work with young athletes were invited teachers, coaches A. Sazonov, V. Yoshino, Y. Voronchuk. After LDIFK experience to young athletes transferred inmates branch winners championships USSR Master of Sports Volokitin A. and S. Pasternak.
For success in training athletes of high quality teachers Sport Voronchuk G., A. Sazonov, IA Spirit was given the honorary title of "Honored coach of Ukraine.
The best students of department:
Melnyk - ZMS, double world champion;
S. Hubrynyuk - WCMS, a silver medalist CHE participant XXVI Olympic Games in Atlanta;
M. Kushnir - WCMS, champion of Europe among young people, a silver medalist CHE;
V. Fedoryshyn - WCMS, champion of Europe among young people, a silver medalist CHE;
I. Pervachuk - WCMS, world champion and European youth;
A. Skobelskyy - WCMS, a silver medalist championship among youth, a silver medalist at the world championship club;
A. Cervix - MC, twice winner of European championship among youth; V. Syrotyn - WCMS, a silver medalist championship among youth;
R. Motrovych - WCMS, bronze medalist of the Euro;
A. Kolesnik - WCMS, silver medal World Cup team.
Today in the Department are: 0. Rakovski senior coach, IA Spirit, A. Sazonov - Honored coach of Ukraine, a group of girls - A. Пістун.
Best Athletes of 2007:
- Mykulchyn Irina -- silver medalist in the world among women (48 kg)
- Bezruk Mariana - Winner of European championship among girls (46 kg)
- Blahinya Julia -- Bronze medalist of European Championship for girls (56 kg)
- Dąbrowskie Catherine -- Bronze medalist of European Championship for girls (60 kg) and Junior World Championships (59 kg)
- Circassian Oksana -- Bronze medalist of European Championship for girls (40 kg)
- Ostapchuk Julia -- and European championships for juniors (63 kg) 5th winner of world championships and European women (63 kg and 53 kg respectively), winner of Olympic license XXIX Olympic Games in Beijing
- Oksana Vashchuk -- bronze medalist in the world among yuniorok (72 kg)
- Husyak Irina -- European champion among girls (52 kg) in 2007
- Irina Rybak -- silver medalist in Europe among females (43 kg)
- Andrew Kwiatkowski -- Bronze medalist of European Championship for Cadets (63 kg)
- Netreba Irina -- Bronze medalist of European Championship for girls (65 kg).